Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will create postcard for your business

I will create postcard for your business












About:

Hello there,

I will design any dimension of POSTCARD for your Personal use or for your Business.

For any type (dimension) of Post Card you need, I will design it for you in a few hours

Please submit the verbiage/content of the POSTCARD you need designed and you can also order a stock image if you prefer for quality image use.

I am also available to help you decide on what Postcard design concept you need for the appropriate event. Send me a message for this purpose

Can't wait to work with you! :)

Thanks

flynndarko

Reviews


mws227:Another quality job from this provider. Great job. Thanks again.

flynndarko:happy to work with buyer again! thanks

mws227:Provider did an excellent job and designed the postcard to my exact specifications. High quality work. Highly recommend if you need this type of service.

flynndarko:glad to work with again!

abongwa:Good enough, I suggest you give him more work


No comments:

Post a Comment