Monday, April 30, 2018

I will Design 3 Double Side Business Card with Ai/PSD Source file, JPG, High Resolution file format

I will Design 3 Double Side Business Card with Ai/PSD Source file, JPG, High Resolution file format












About:

Hi! I am a professional Business Card Designer. I will Design a Professional/Corporate/Modern/Minimalist/Letter Business Card for your Company or Business.

Why you choose my work ?

  • High Quality amp; Professional Design
  • 100% Money Back Guaranteed
  • High Resolution file format with Ready to printing
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Delivery Ready to print with CMYK file format amp; 300 Dpi Resolution JPG file
  • Provide the Editable Ai/PSD Source file
  • Simple or Modern or Corporate Card Design


I will Use :

  • Adobe Photoshop cc Latest Versions
  • Adobe Illustrator cc latest Versions


Card Dimensions :

  • Default Card Size Would be 3.5" x 2" with (0.25 bleed 3.75" x 2.25")
  • CMYK file format with 300 Dpi Resolution
  • Ready to Printing


Note : If you have any question for my work or Card Design types then please send me a message in my inbox. I am available 24/7 hours online for you.


Regards,

Prodip001


*************** You can place the order here **************

Reviews


jasonike8:Thank you. Fast delivery!

prodip001:awesome client. Thanks

jasonike8:Thank you! Will order again

prodip001:Really you are great.

jasonike8:Thank you! Fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment