Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design unique business card business card

I will design unique business card business card












About:

Hello,
In this gig I will a create Outstanding, Professional and Elegant Business card design for your business and personal use. I am expert to make Innovative, Modern, Simple, Minimalist, Creative, Unique and Professional business card design.

Design size:

  • Business Card - 3.5 x 2 inch (3.75 x 2.25 inch with bleed).

What's Included:
- Professional and Unique Business Card
- VERY Fast Deliver
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Unlimited revisions/corrections
- Friendly communication
- You will get high quality, print ready 300 dpi file.
- Outstanding design concept
- NO design is repeated! 100% unique!
- Prompt customer support for any need.


I am always ready to create design of your requirement. Feel free to ask me anything before start your work.

­­­­­

Thank You and waiting for your ORDER!


Reviews


jordanolisa:great seller

lailaakhter:Outstanding experiences and Amazing Buyer. Really I love work with this buyer. I hope to see in future! Thanks a lot!

betty817:The art created was clip art. my instructions were not followed.

lailaakhter:I appreciate your comment. Why you lie? you don't give me any instruction.

dbravoco:Appreciated the several revisions, very helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment