Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design amazing double sided business card

I will design amazing double sided business card












About:

I'm a graphics designer with 5 years experience . I'm expert in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I'll design your amazing double sided business card for your business or personal.

About This Gig :


  • Professional and amazingbusiness card design.
  • High resolutionamazingbusiness cardjpg, png, pdf, psd, and Ai/Eps formats.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Smooth and clean design.
  • 300 dpi print ready amazing business card.


Why Choose Me:


  • I have 5 years experience in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
  • Client satisfaction is my ultimate goal.
  • 24/7 communication.

Thanks by
Minhazul Abadin

Reviews


likhankhan:superior exparience

minhazulabadin:Thanks a lot..you are a great bayer

techteacher125:Amazing seller \nwork so hard to make me happy :)

minhazulabadin:Thanks a lot.. You are great

dibotto85:Great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment