Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design Business Card + with fully layerd PSD source file + 3D Mock Up + Pdf File + Ai file

I will design Business Card + with fully layerd PSD source file + 3D Mock Up + Pdf File + Ai file












About:

I will create a professional and unique Business Card for only $5 only on FIVERR.
YOU WILL GET:
print ready JPEG or PNG file with 300 DPI Resolution with bleed. Card size : 3.75x2.25” (0.25" bleed) For specific size you must have to inform me at order page.
EXTRA SERVICES:
· Print ready High resolution files 300 dpi CMYK
· Standard Size 3.5x2 inch with bleed added
· Free revisions till your satisfaction
· 100 % on time delivery
· Fully customized work
· Friendly environment
YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE ANY DESIGN FROM MY WORK SAMPLES
If you have any questions, please just send me a message. I will do all I can to help you.
Thank You

Reviews


com_marketing:Wow! Excellent result,highly recommend

jasmin02:Thank you sir

viralvision:Amazing work and fast delivery. I recommend the seller for any similar work.

jasmin02:Thank you sir!!

limonarif:great design exactly what i need.


No comments:

Post a Comment