Friday, April 27, 2018

I will do professional business card design within 12 hours

I will do professional business card design within 12 hours












About:

Are you looking for an Outstanding Business card?
You are at the right place.
I will create professional, unique, modern two-sided business card design within 24 hours for your business and personal use.

Why hire me?
Now I have 5+ year experience in graphic design and working as a designer in Fiverrfor last 3 years.Now I completed 600+ works with completely satisfied repeat customers.

Our exclusive Business card features


  • 24-hour express delivery package
  • 100% money backguarantee
  • Vista Print or Moo free

Card size and files

  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files
  • Please let me know if you need any other custom sizes.


with extras:

  • Editable Ai or PSD files
  • PDF files
  • Letterhead design
  • Logo Design
  • Envelop
  • Brochure
  • Flyer
  • Door hanging
  • Thank you card
  • PostCard
  • Tag
  • Promotion Card
  • Banner
  • Lebel
  • Poster
  • BookCover
  • FB cover
  • Invoice
  • Discount card
  • And Many More...


Order your business card now


Reviews


fannabl89:Always a pleasure ! Thanks again!

jamesedit:Thank you so much. Great to work with you

laurarogers777:Did my design in an express order

jamesedit:Very flexible.

dangelocarey:Great seller. Awesome work of a high quality. VERY VERY quick turnaround! Highly recommended. I look forward to doing future business.


No comments:

Post a Comment