Monday, April 30, 2018

I will give you High Resolution JPEG, PNG, Ai and PSD source files with an extra logo concept

I will give you High Resolution JPEG, PNG, Ai and PSD source files with an extra logo concept












About:

I believe that every business is unique so its Complimentary Slip should also be UNIQUE.I am here to give you expert quality Complimentary Slip. I am sure that i will never disappoint you.

YOU WILL GET FROM THIS GIG:


Best quality Complimentary Slip
100% satisfaction
24 hours super fast delivery.
All source files jpg,transparent png,gif,svg,pdf and other source files.
All editable files Ai,eps,ait (Vector file format) and Photoshop psd.
Unlimited revisions.
100% Money back guarantee.


****ORDER NOW****

If you have any questions regarding this gig offer please just ask and I will be more than happy to help you create your stunning new logo in on time :)

Reviews


imeldauk:The seller was very professional and with good service

atifjunejo8:Wonderful Buyer.

mikeyidc:Good Guy. Great Comms

atifjunejo8:wonderful client.

philterrett:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment