Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design your business card

I will design your business card












About:

I will design professional business card. If you've any sample show me or I will suggest you some designs.

Special Features

  • QR Code
  • Minimalist or Abstract Design
  • Plastic Transparent Card


Print

  • Print Ready CMYK Files
  • PDF, PSD or AI Raw Files Included
  • 300dpi Print Quality Files
  • Support online printer


Card Size

  • Horizontal or Vertical
  • All Sizes are available
  • Default Size 3.5"x2"(including bleed 3.75"x2.25")
  • Custom Size
  • One Sided or Both Sided


Samples amp; Revisions

  • Unlimited revisions
  • Minimum two samples


Logo vectorization features is applicable for 2d simple designs only, not mascot.

Reviews


bradleymort:Always fast!

mfohsbd:Thank you.

marionskinner85:still the best on fiverr. Been working with him for over 1yr

mfohsbd:Thanks a lot :) :)

thestateline:Rock-star service and quality! I will continue to recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment