Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design elegant business card for you

I will design elegant business card for you












About:

I am delighted to offer you the most hospitable "WELCOME" on my gig..
In this beautiful gig I will present you...

**~ 2 sided Unique Business Card
**~ Unlimited Revisions(until get satisfied)
**~ 300 dpi High Resolution
**~ Quick Response less than 2 hours
**~ Good Communication
**~Mockups for your Business Card
**~ Perfect size (if you require in any other, then let me know)
**~ Ready to print
**~ Budget Back Guarantee


I'm polite person, Feel FREE to ask any question :)
If you want to ask something then inbox me
Looking forward to you..
Thanks

Reviews


natalieclare:Another beautiful design by Rubi. Excellent service and once again went above and beyond. Thank you so much Rubi, I will continue to work with you!

rubi_mughal:Thanks for appreciating me with the Tip, I am happy to make you satisfied.

jrrhoded92:This young lady has simply outdid herself kudos to you.\nSuch amazing job thank you!!!\nThis is it!!

rubi_mughal:Thanks for appreciating me with the Tip and choosing me again for this project.

jrrhoded92:Your work is very unexplainable you create with such passion and love.\nThank you for having the patience with me and not giving up on me.\nthat speaks volume to me when you may not know what you doing but your designer do!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment