Friday, April 27, 2018

I will design a creative full business stationery and more etc

I will design a creative full business stationery and more etc












About:

!!!PLEASE READ WITH ATTENTION BEFORE YOU ORDER MY GIG!!!



Do you want branding package?

CONTACT ME


You can select items as per your need.


  • LOGO design(psd format - 40$ - 3 days)

  • Banner  - 10$
  • Facebook cover  - $5
  • website cover  - $10
  • Twitter cover   - $5
  • Flyer 1 Side - $10
  • Business Card - $5  (2 Side - $10)
  • Letterhead-$5 (DOC 10$)
  • Envelope (any size)- $5 
  • T-shirt - $25
  • Book Cover  Side $10
  • Presentation Folder (2 Side) - $15
  • T-shirt - $10
  • Invoice - $10
  • Receipt - $10
  • Invitations - $10
  • Stickers (any format) $5
  • Tri/Two Fold Brochure Double Side - $30 
  • Pens - $5
  • Invoice $20 (doc editable)
  • swing tag - 10$ 
  • paper bag - 10$ 
  • If you need other design, contact me and I'll see what I can do.


I give you  files for print (Each one separately) + Presentation as my examples.  

Logo will be design and deliver within 48-72 hours.  
I will make 1 Revisions for per Logo. (if you need more than 1 revision, please make sure place another order).  
All revision or modification takes 24-48 hours.



Lifetime support and refund policy available if not satisfied.



Please be free to ask me if you have any questions.



Cheers from Saint-Petersburg)
Lena)))



Just pay 5$ and get more than you expect.




Reviews


valoworx:Eleni is so so talented!!! Thanks so much

elenayellow:Perfect buyer! thank you! Come back any time))

franzjosefdoll:GREAT JOB!!! Thanks

elenayellow:Super Kunde, Reibungslose Bestellung. Jederzeit wieder!

peredelan:5 stars all the way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment