Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design creative business card

I will design creative business card












About:

I will design a professional business card that looks very matching with your business.


Only for $5 you can get:

  • awesome design (1 side)
  • JPG (300dpi)
  • PNG (300dpi) if you need
  • FREE mockup design
  • UNLIMITED REVISION
  • Fast turn around time
  • Reseller Welcome :)


Info :

  • For more better design process and more better result please add FULL SERVICE EXTRA(highly recommended)
  • I can't do revision after the order marked as complete
  • if you need revision, please click the "request modification" button, because if you don't click it, I can't see the notification
  • I'M NOT ACCEPTING:illegal content

Reviews


princegeegee:Great work as per usual :)

masterjag:Thanks again :)

princegeegee:Great Work. Thank You Jag :)

masterjag:Thanks a lot :)

princegeegee:It is a pleasure working with MasterJag. His work is always delivered to a high standard and is always completed on time !


No comments:

Post a Comment