Monday, April 30, 2018

I will do my best for your order. Feel free to contact me for a friendly and honestly service.

I will do my best for your order. Feel free to contact me for a friendly and honestly service.












About:

Welcome to my Business cards amp;Stationary packs gig. I'll design professional, elegant Business card orStationary pack for your requirement.

What I offer:

  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Friendly and responsive customer support.
  • Super fast delivery(Never late).
  • 300dpi CMYK High-quality printing files.


What I want from you:

  • Your logo or Branding.(Please note I'm not designing logos)
  • Content to include.(You should provide text to include such as Names, Contact info etc)
  • If you have any ideas or design samples.
  • If you have any specific fonts or colors.


Stationary pack include:

  • Double sided business card.
  • Letterhead.
  • Envelope.
  • Notepad cover.
  • Folder cover.(Optional)
  • CD cover.(Optional)
  • QR Code.(Optional)


If you want any specific design exclude the above, Please let me know.

I'm full time graphic designer. Just click theORDER NOW button to start.
If you have any questions, Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
ArtFlex Designs.

Reviews


bpactive:Great working this Artflex Designs as we have previously had work done.

artflexdesigns:Thank you. Great experience again.

k_yoerg:Fantastic design \u0026 quick turnaround. Thanks!

artflexdesigns:Great Experience again. Thank you.

l_coralsky:Good quality, good price, good communication


No comments:

Post a Comment