Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will give my best to produce the high-quality design for your business.

I will give my best to produce the high-quality design for your business.












About:

*** NEED A HAND, WITH YOUR BRAND ??***
Total solution for your Branding.

This is Piyashhere,Skilled full time Freelance Graphics Designer on Fiverr.I will assist you to makethe best design for your business or brand. Feel free to share your project or task with me.

Some of mycharacteristicsthatmakeme stand out from others on here:

  • 5+ years experience print design amp; web graphics
  • Very Ceative amp; professional
  • Take full responsibility amp; follow the deadline
  • Very friendly amp; fast communication
  • Unlimited Revise until satisfied
  • 24 hours FIRST delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction and Quality Service


My top services:

  • Logo amp; Corporate Branding
  • Business card amp; Stationary
  • Banner, E mailer amp; Newsletter
  • Social Media Design
  • Print design
  • Online Advertising
  • Flyer, Brochure,Poster, Postcard, Leaflet
  • Billboard Design
  • Custom graphics
  • Image Retouch and Editing
  • PSD template design


Please drop a massage on here, I will get back you ASAP.
ORDER GIG amp; GET YOURS TODAY !!!

Reviews


globaljm:Great service as usual

piyash333:Thank You

fixadent1:I bought because he seemed like he knew what he was doing. Was disappointed in the experience .....

piyash333:Thanks

aj_aj_aj:Great service and communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment