Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design stylish 2 side business card

I will design stylish 2 side business card












About:

I will design any type of business card....

I am doing business card for any company, business, person and other.


  • Features of business card for $10;
  • CMYK print ready file.
  • High quality 300dpi file.
  • Delivery on1day
  • outstandingcustomersupport
  • vertical or horizontal design that you want.
  • HD quality print ready JPG file.
  • Editable PSD, PDF, Ai, EPS, file.
  • Morden, premium, simple design
  • free Q-OR code if you need.
  • Unmatcheddesign.
  • Outstandingcustomerservice
  • 100% Money back guaranty.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • Quickresponse.

What You provide me;

  • Your name
  • Business/company name
  • Business/company logo
  • address
  • webite
  • Phone
  • What you want to include......

Reviews


traciereed:Great as always!

hasan12m:I have nothing to say about her. I have done more than 15 job of her

traciereed:Very Happy as always

hasan12m:Great buyer

traciereed:I will definitely use again, great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment