Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will design a business card and logo

I will design a business card and logo












About:

Are you looking for Business Card and Logo Design
You are at the right place.

I will create professional, unique, modern two-sided business card and Logo design for your business and personal use.You will get the print ready JPEG or PDF files with 300 DPI Resolution including bleed.

My Business card GIG features:

Double-sided Business Card and Logo
FREE QR Code (Optional)
24-hour express delivery package
100% money back guarantee
Vista Print Compatible

If you don't want free logo I will include 1 additional Business card Design for you

Card size and files

The default card size would be 3.5 x 2" inches. (3.75 x 2.25" with bleed)
Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files

Reviews


orip1973:Excellent work, very professional and creative.

antony19:Thank you so much for this opportunity, It was an outstanding experience working for you

atibarussell:Revised when i asked thank you

antony19:Thank you so much, I had a wonderful time working on this Project

jeffmartinez:This guy is AMAZING!! He got everything right and did a spectacular job!! I highly recommend him to all you fiverr shoppers out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment