Monday, April 30, 2018

I will do vista print, moo print and gold foil business card design

I will do vista print, moo print and gold foil business card design












About:

I will doVista Print, Moo Print and Gold Foil Business Card Design


I will design Vista Print, Moo Print and Gold Foil company business cards in a day. Create a business card design for personal amp; company. I will present you a professional business card design at fiverr.com which will make a positive impression to your clients and it's represented your company every step of a successful deal.

What you will get :

  • Get yourself a unique card design with your business name and all other information on it
  • Custom design according to your requirements
  • Eye catching, clean,creative amp; actual size business card
  • Essential for any organizations to make brand
  • AI, PSD, EPS, PNG, JPGE or PDF files
  • Horizontal and vertical card
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed or 100% money back guarantee

Card Dimensions :

  • Vista Print Standerd size use
  • Moo Standerd size use
  • 2 Layer gold foil card
  • 300 Dpi CMYK color resolution


Order now to have your work done as need your product !!!

Reviews


cariluna:AMAZING!!! Great and quick service. Very creative.

kawsarrepon164:Great buyer. Thanks!!!

brookejeanqueen:He was very quick to adjust my request and receptive to my specific change request. I will definitely be back for more designs. Such an amazing turn around time.

kawsarrepon164:Really a great buyer and great communication! Great experience! I am really so happy to work with you.\r\nThank you so much!!!

antoniosds:Great work and super fast


No comments:

Post a Comment