Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will provide stunning designs which will prosper you to attract yours viewers who will be much eager not only to flourishing themselves rather extent your association as well. Thanks + See More

I will provide stunning designs which will prosper you to attract yours viewers who will be much eager not only to flourishing themselves rather extent your association as well. Thanks + See More












About:

Hello :)


If you are looking for aprofessional business card design, Then you are on right place now.


I am here to design your card with your 100% satisfaction..!!!

What I need from you:

  • Your Business name
  • Your name
  • Your Logo
  • Your Image(if any)
  • Your contacts e.g (email, contact numbers, web, social media links).


FEATURES of this Gig:

  • 300 DPI CMYK color format

  • Double-sided
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Free Print Ready File
  • Free Source File
  • Quick Response
  • Money Back Gurantee


I will deliver:

  • Print ready files
  • The working files
  • We can change card size according to your printer
  • In multiple file formats
  • Card Preview

For online Printing:

  • Moo.com
  • Vista Print.com
  • GotPrint.com

And other printers...

If you have any question feel free to contact me.

Thank You
Best Regards

Reviews


yolandar0919:I have already referred your services to friends! Great work!

art_club:Nice and cooperative.

musazondi:Quick response and professional

art_club:Your appreciation is honor for me ,I strive for better provision to my client.

yolandar0919:I have already referred your services to friends! Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment