Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will try to make you satisfied with my work

I will try to make you satisfied with my work












About:

* Note : Basic gig $5 is for one Design LetterHead or Name Card or Envelop or Certificate (please choose one) NOT for All Design.if you want another Form (additional),please check the extra gig (at the bottom)

Give me your Company LOGO, a tagline, and other details to it.

I would make :

  • letterhead
  • Name Card
  • Envelope
  • Certivicate


(please choose one)

if it does not give a choice of design form,then your choice is considered on the letterhead


Final File: PNG/JPG and MS.Word
PRINT READY with MS.Word

Please add EXTRA SOURCE FILE, if you want the source files in Photoshop (PSD) that can edit information

Add extra for similiar for NAME CARD

if you add extra for Envelope, give me envelope size

After you place order
please explain details of design you want (such as Title, tagline, color, business info etc.)
if you have images/logo you want to use in design please send via attachment
If you have any references / like the design you want, please send me URL or file


* UNLIMITED REVISION, before complete order


if you have any questions, please contact me via INBOX

Reviews


harris23072011:Very easy going and nice to deal with

adin770:Outstanding Experience!

kishandhakan:NO Communication from Seller at all. Not even a Single Word. Takes his own time to do the work But does the work.

tyoung3:thank you

adin770:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment