Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design loyalty, gift card, amazon, shopify cards and vouchers

I will design loyalty, gift card, amazon, shopify cards and vouchers












About:

You have already taken the first step to get aProfessional Industrial Standard Design!


What you get

  • SUPER FAST DELIVERY (IF ONLINE, WITHIN HOURS)
  • HIGH QUALITY 300dpi
  • UNLIMITED FREE MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS!
  • KIND CUSTOMER SERVICE and Support
  • 100% Satisfaction ELSE MONEY BACK GUARANTEED


Any type of Card Designs such as Gift Cards, LoyaltyCards,CreditCards, DebitCardsand Vouchers

Custom made Cards can be requested via Inbox as well.

  • Standard Card sizes, maximum Size (A5)
  • One Side ( 2 sides – Order 2 GIGS )
  • JPEG file,300dpi
  • PDF on request
  • CMYK on request


YES! YOU GET ALL THESE!! ORDER NOW!!


Add 1 stock image OR background specially designed for the Card for an EXTRA $10 - HIGHLY RECOMENDED


-Other file types available in Extras (PSD, PNG, AI – IF AVAILABLE)


NO adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, spam, or violent content.


What you need to give me:
High quality Logos and Images to be included(Will cost EXTRA to design by myself)


I treat my customers royally, so please kindly dorate me 5 Stars! Let me know if my service was not worth a five Star. Thank You


Inbox me if you have any questions about the GIG before you place an order!

Reviews


topo79:Fast good quality work

zameerameerdeen:Great Experience!

topo79:My new graphic designer ‍

zameerameerdeen:Great Experience!

topo79:Awesome work my friend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment