Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will design logo, business card, flyers and stationery

I will design logo, business card, flyers and stationery












About:

***UNLIMITED REVISIONS ON ALL ORDERS TILL 100% SATISFACTION

I will professionally design Business Card, Letterhead and Flyers for your Brand Identity, to attract your valued customers and leave long-lasting impression.

Basic Package:

  1. Business Cards
  2. Letterhead

Free Letterhead MS word file

Standard Package:

  1. Business Cards
  2. Letterhead
  3. Letterhead MS word file
  4. Envelopes
  5. Editable source file


PremiumPackage:

  1. Logo design
  2. Business cards
  3. Letterhead
  4. Letterhead MS word file
  5. Envelopes (With Flap)
  6. Notepad cover
  7. Editable source EPS, AI or PSD file
  8. PDF print ready files for all your items


For any query, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


paulyne:Excellent Job. Good in every way including prompt response. I will continue to work with Syed\nThank You

syedomairharoon:Amazing Experience as always.\r\n

taylormade2k:Excellent high quality contractor

syedomairharoon:Outstanding Experience!

kerenewebber:Once again I am a happy customer. I had a vision and Syed took my words and made it come to life through design. He communicates well and is willing to go back and fix things that are not working so well. I highly recommended him.


2 comments:

  1. I will do club event birthday party fashion business flyers poster.

    For more info or order - https://www.fiverr.com/share/4bWr2R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will professional print ready business flyers.




    For More info or Order - https://www.fiverr.com/share/8KP4Rp

    ReplyDelete