Friday, February 21, 2020

Businesscard, Business Card Design











About:

Business card. we can design you a professional business card design, your company, business, and individual needs a outstanding business card.. we are the one you should contact.. 

►  Get 100% clear idea of what you will get from me: (CHECK MY GIG EXTRAS)


  • An eye-catching 300dpi (CMYK) Single/Double sided Vertical or Horizontal business card in JPG/PNG/PDF/PSD format.
  • The default size of the card: 3.75" x 2.25" (3.5x2 plus 0.125" bleed on each side) and VICE VERSA. Customization to any other specific size of your choice.
  • Round the clock service.
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS!


NOTE: I can create logo too But i don't print business card.



✯ Important instructions:  



  • Do you have your own specific choice or concept about the card’s appearance or design? Have an example or a sample of your preferable card? Then please send me a clear example or your layout draft in order to give me an idea about how the cards should look like.
  • Want logo to appear on your business card? Please send me the logo in transparent PNG format.



Still have any question in your mind? Please feel free to send me a message and you will get a prompt response from me



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time I have used Helen. Excellent work was produced both times.

Seller's Response:

Thanks dear

:

Good service. Delivery was late

:

Great work, fast pace

:

Great designer!




No comments:

Post a Comment