Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Make Professional Business Card Design In A One Day











About:

I will design a Professional  business card that is tailored to your brand with revisions - making sure the project is never complete until you are fully happy with the end result.





WHY CHOICE ME?

  • Up to more different conceptions
  • Once a design is chosen I will send you many color options to choose from
  • 100% happy with the design
  • Formats include: SOURCE FILE /PSD, PREINT READY FILE JPG AND PDF
  • Fast answer for any required changes
  • 100 % SATISFACTION 
  • 5* customer service
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money


What the Seller needs to start the work

  • - An editable logo file with all fonts necessary as png.ai,eps,pdf file 
  • - your desired business card size
  • - Colour preferences
  • - Business card details


i provide high quality
design with 100% client satisfaction ..Order Now and get your Dream Business card.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or doubts,



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks!Great work as always

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experienced!

Seller's Response:

Many many Thanks.Great experience as always. Very friendly and communicative buyer. I always enjoy working with him.

Seller's Response:

I had to give extra because he did more than what I accepted and for sure I recommended him for everything and I will be your customer every time and everyday. Good luck my friend

:

I really enjoyed to working with you.You are very helpful and communicative buyer. Will love to work with you again.Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment