Friday, February 21, 2020

Professionally Design Your Stylish Christmas Greeting Card











About:

WELCOME TO MY STYLISH CHRISTMAS GREETING CARD DESIGN GIG!



BOOST YOUR SALE THIS FESTIVE SEASON



This is the best time to contact your:
- Old customer
- Existing customer
- Invite new customers 


Greet them or invite. We are sure they will love your gesture and this is surely going to improve your relation with your customer. So, what are waiting for??
Pull-up your socks and get ready for the Festive Season.




WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS GIG?


  • Original and unique initial design concepts
  • May it be invitation, banner, image, anything. Just let me know.
  • Image formats: .jpg, .png, .gif, .pdf, .psd, .ai, .cdr
  • High resolution design (300dpi)
  • This is for 1 image/creative/banner/invitation
  • Unlimited revisions with ultimate satisfaction
  • Print ready files provided
  • 24hrs fast delivery

  • Free 3d mockup




WHY CHOOSE THIS GIG?


- Money return guarantee if you are not satisfied with my work
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 
- Highest Quality Markup
- 2 Days Free Support
- Skilled, responsive, friendly, hard-working and always ready to co-operate! 


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
I'll be happy to discuss your idea and provide you with the best custom offer



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job. Provided what I needed with commitment even exceeded my expectations. I will gladly recommend this artist. I will be coming soon for more designs

Seller's Response:

A professional design from a professional designer. I highly recommend this seller. Super fast on delivery and very talented seller. I will come back again.

Seller's Response:

excellent work

:

Outstanding Experience

:

Always a pleasure to work and design with a true pro




No comments:

Post a Comment