Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Design 4 Business Card, Letterhead Or Stationery











About:

Welcome to my gig

I am Expert Graphics designer.You can check my professionalism from my work.



Choose whichever You Like, Then let me Recreate it for you.



I will make single and double sided innovative, Sleek-Minimalist, Clean & Neat, Awesome, yet professional and outstanding Business cards.



I design the print file in Adobe Photoshop so provide the basic source file as PSD formatted.
 For more information please check my gig extras.



What you will get from me :-
Outstanding cards
Plastic card also available
Vertical or Horizontal samples
Mock up & concept
Single or double sided
Free 350 Dpi HQ card
100% Customer satisfaction
100% Custom Work 


      The Business card size is  3.75 inches  x  2.25 inches (0.25 is Bleed Size). if you want any changing in this size please tell me in the order page.


  • What you have to provide me :-


Your company or Business logo.


Your Name

Your Designation

E mail
Website 
Address
Phone Numbers 

Logo (Either Source File Or In PNG Format)

Anything else you want to put

Please Purchase my GIG EXTRAS for Separately Logo Designing or For Letterhead.



So, please provide the information for start the order countdown!



Thank you~


Reviews


:

I have used this seller before and work was excellent

:

Seller seemed to know what I wanted and she did. Good value a great service Thank you akash and thank you fiverr

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment