Sunday, February 16, 2020

Design Premium Business Card And Stationary With Vector File











About:

Get 5 Simple and Unique Business Card Design In 24 Hours With Vector File from my gig. 



I am Professional Graphic Designer last 8 years.



You can trust me about your business or personal card design from my gig.



I am always provide Professional, Modern, Clean, Unique Business Card Design & Stationary in a very good color combination.



My Business Card Design gig is perfect for your brand identity.



what you get when ordering with me:



  • 3.5 x 2 inches designed ( or Custom paper)
  • Moo & Vista Print Size
  • Double or one side card.
  • All necessary file (AI,EPS,SVG,PSD, PNG, JPG, & PDF)
  • Super Fast Delivery
  • You will get print-ready files in AI,EPS,SVG,PSD, PNG, JPG, & PDF file formats.
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Lifetime Help Service 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was looking for a new business card design for me and some of my staff and Skyrambd did a great job of coming up with a clean business professional card and made the necessary modifications that I requested in order to get them printed as needed by my printer. Great Job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. That was really an outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Because he did a PoC before order was placed.

Seller's Response:

Very nice Customer

:

Was good, listened to my feedback and provided updates quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment