Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will design business card ready for printing within 24hrs

I will design business card ready for printing within 24hrs












About:

Are you looking for a very Business card designer? 


I am a professional graphic designer and your business card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others!

What you have to provide me :

For logo :

  • logo text
  • tagline
  • a short description
  • any idea if have

For business cards :

  • Your company or Business logo in Png or Ai format.
  • Your name
  • E mail
  • Website 
  • Address
  • Phone Numbers 
  • Anything else you want to put 


 YOU WILL GET:


  • A unique high resolution logo
  • A single or double sided card designed.
  • It will be CUSTOM made according to your requirements.
  • You will get print-ready files in JPEG and PDF file formats

Reviews


mickiehowell:Never could achieve the look I was looking for. The last edited version would not let me download so I could see it.

kevinbean:This seller does fantastic work and I look forward to working with her again.

alvinadevgroup:thank you

creative_amanda:Outstanding

alvinadevgroup:Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment