Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will design a modern presentation folder for you

I will design a modern presentation folder for you












About:

I have Many experiences in Envato, Creative Market & Code Graph marketplace. I will design according to your ‍Choices concept. My design is Clean, Simple, Corporate, Creative and Outstanding.

Please Contact Me Before Place Your Order.

What Can I Offer In This GIG?

★ Adobe Illustrator Work

★ Adobe Photoshop Work

★ Adobe Indesign Work

★ Beautiful Design Concept

★ High-Resolution Design

★ Any Source Files you needed

★ 24/7 Support

Need from You:

  • Kindly provide all the texts by typing on order page or in Doc file.
  • It will be your kind if you please provide images that you like to see the design.
  • This gig is not for drawing vector.

I will give you best work. I will always work according to your preferences. Hope you will be satisfied with my work. I am looking forward to working with you.

Best Regards,

Touhid Munna

Reviews


mchampa2:Great customer service and great skills all around.

touhidmunna:Thanks, Great Buyer.

madeehachaudhry:The language barrier was an issue and it took me a while to explain what exactly I wanted. But the seller was very cooperative and he delivered a good product. Thanks

hassanmahmood19:alright

mikebarrell:It took a while to explain the vision but we got there in the end and the outcome was of high quality. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment