Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will creat a stylish business card

I will creat a stylish business card












About:

I will design 2 AWESOME Business card for your business.


Here is what we are delivering for $5:

We deliver high quality Design in JPG 

PROFESSIONAL and elegent business card 

All new orders will be delivered in next 24 hours. 

Gig Information:

1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL 

2. I make everything from scratch

3. I don't use any cheesy icons 

4. GOOD communication 

5. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask for as many revisions as you want (unlimited revisions) 

Note:

Please read all the information before you place any order

We don't design the 3D logo, cartoon character, 

If you need any more information about this GIG then please message me THANKS!! 

Reviews


weliketoparty:Great

evanaklarine:thank u Sir

annamaria5:Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you !

evanaklarine:thank you Madam

sydney200:good work, cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment