Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design business cards and stationary

I will design business cards and stationary












About:

About This Gig

Hello, welcome to my gig

I will create a professional business card .


I am a professional graphic designer.I will design any type of business card according to your opinion.without this i will design especial business card for your satisfaction.


I'll help you to create unique identity of your business among others.

  • 300DPI CMYK COLORS

  • PRINT READY FILES
  • QUICK RESPONSE
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS


YOU WILL GET:

  • A single or double sided card designed.
  • It will be CUSTOM made according to your requirements.
  • You will get print-ready files in JPEG and PDF file formats.
  • horizontal, vertical, square business card
  • letterhead


Other Services and Pricing:

  • two-fold brochure with inside and out side
  • Post Card 5 $
  • Tri- Fold Brochure 20$ with insid and out side
  • Bi- Fold Brochure 25$
  • Flyer 5$
  • vintage logo
  • invoice template
  • cv/cover letter/ resume
  • food menu
  • dental flyer brochure

Need anything else ? No Worry Just inbox.


If you have any question or query feel free to send me a message.

ORDER NOW !!!!

Reviews


kthaler:amazing service

ashraful0692:Thank you so much.

ziadabdelgalil:It was wonderful to work with you, you're professional, creative, fast worker and above all, a very good communicator.\n\nI would definitely hire you again if I had a chance, and of course, recommend you for anyone I know.

ashraful0692:I am very happy work with you. Thank you so much.

juanquinones69:awesome service


No comments:

Post a Comment