Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will turn your instagram into a business card

I will turn your instagram into a business card












About:

SPECIFICATIONS:

  1. Standard size 2.25" x 3.75" (including Bleed Margin)
  2. Super High Quality & CMYK colors
  3. 300dpi ready for print.
  4. Orignal editable .PSD File of Business Card- Optional
  5. 100% money back GUARANTEED!

Backside can be QR code/company logo/ your picture and your company name or your name.

NOTE:

  • The card is template based WYSIWYG - what you see is what you get!

Reviews


yinicedeno:Great Service

w_designs:Excellent work // I'm very happy with the finished product. Thank you A++++++++++++++

s_hammad:Ray was super easy to work with. A+ Client.

stuartbarron1:Excellent Service :D

musclemass:Quick and efficient


2 comments:

  1. I believe it is a good way to promote your Instagram account this way - physically I mean. I believe it is also effective to get more people attracted to your account. You can also click here to see services of Likes and other tools to get more attention your profile. Im glad there are platforms to get more Likes as well.

    ReplyDelete