Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do outstanding 2 sided business card design

I will do outstanding 2 sided business card design












About:

Get awesome, professional and creative business card , stationery in only $5.

I will design you a 100% Professional  business card that is tailored to your brand with an unlimited number of revisions - making sure the project is never complete until you are fully happy with the end result.
I want to build my reputation here so I do the work to my best to get wonderful feedback and rating and that's what you are gonna get.


What you will get:

  • Up to 2 different conceptions
  • Unlimited changes / amends until your 100% happy with the design
  • Formats include: SOURCE FILE /PSD, PREINT READY FILE JPG AND PDF
  • Fast answer for any required changes
  • UNLIMITED revisions 
  • 100 % SATISFACTION 
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money

And a lot more once we start this project. 

What the Seller needs to start the work:

  • - Logo 
  • - your desired business card size
  • - Colour preferences
  • - Business card details

i provide world class quality work with 100% client satisfaction ..Order Now and get your Dream Business card.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or doubts.




Reviews


oliviakr:Was good service

poodlepaws:T H A N K Y O U!

davemcdonald782:Another great job, will be using your service again.\n\nDave\n

isra_malik:Very Smart And Helpful Buyer thanks sir again job with you:)

nrakhra90:excellent service


No comments:

Post a Comment