Friday, June 29, 2018

I will make your graphic design free psd

I will make your graphic design free psd












About:

Graphic Designer / Web, who is more focused on Quality than on the Quantity of work done. 

I have been working +10 years. I take pride in delivering the BEST service to my clients. Working with me will give you 

$5 per 1 side, if you need more sides contact me before to order.

IM ONLINE ALL DAYS – I CONTACT WITH YOU VERY FAST

I work with corel draw, illustrator photoshop, indesign.

Business Card
Vectorize Logo
Roll Up
Dossier
Envelope
Logo design
Stationery 
Brochure design
Web banners 
Packaging 
Catalogues 
E-book cover
DVD CD label 
Any sort of print media designing
Graphics designing (print & electronic)

I make all for social media
FB Ads
Post Fb
Twitter
Youtube
Linkedin
Google plus
Instagram

We can work per work, hour or work how do you prefer , im online 14  hours online, 7 Days per week.

a) Unlimited revisions till you are delighted with my work. 
b) 24/7 Support 
c) deliverable in any preferred PSD, PNG, JPG , AI ,EPS. CRD. GIF, TIF and mores

I hope contact with you

Blessing

GOOD Bless You

Reviews


kylesp:Good communication and easy to work with. Would order again :)

andrelegendre:seller was great. went the extra mile for my art work. definitely recommend

cleveradom:andrelegendre Thank You!

bmiller:Awesome Job Will Use Again

cleveradom:bmiller Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment