Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do modern professional business card design

I will do modern professional business card design












About:

Hello, welcome to my gig :)


I will create a Modern, unique and clean and creative Business Cards front amp; back sided to suit your business and help you stay remembered with your your level of professionalism and style.


I will provide you aPROFESSIONALLY Designed Business Cardwhich will make a Long-lasting impression to your clients and it will reflect your business seriousness.


WHAT YOU WILL GET for 10$


  • A single or double sided card designed.
  • clean and modern business card
  • It will be CUSTOM made according to your requirements.
  • You will get print-ready files in PDF and JPEG+PNG file formats.
  • unlimited revision



Give me a try. You won't be disappointed.


P.S. Revisions included. I'm not happy 'til you are!

Reviews


princelily:Very very great, fast, A+++++, happy work

thom3998:Great work!! They went above and beyond to make it perfect! Will use again!

ayferkarakus:A hard woking and good communicator design but sadly design wasn't for me.

japapenos78:great job. will hire again.

qyafzal:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment