Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do business card design for you

I will do business card design for you












About:

Hello,
I provide a high-quality service and special attention to create single or double sided Modern Business Card design for your business or personal use. I am expert to make Innovative, Clean, Minimalist, Unique and Professional business card design which helps to boost your business to all your clients.

Design size:

    Business Card - 3.5 x 2 inch (3.75 x 2.25 inch with bleed).
    Letterhead - 8.5 x 11 inch.
    Envelop - As buyer required size.


Benefits that you get:

  •     Outstanding design concepts.
  •     Provide print ready 300dpi files.
  •     Source files includes on Premium Pkg.
  •     100% quality satisfaction guaranteed.
  •     Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
  •     Fast and reliable communications.
  •     Prompt customer support for any need.
  •     100% Money Back Guaranteed (If I fail).

Feel free to ask me anything before start your work.

Thank You and waiting for your ORDER!

Reviews


mikepeter68:Great as usual. Thanks!

tishasheikh3:Great buyer . i always happy work with him

mikepeter68:Great as usual. Thanks!

tishasheikh3:Great buyer . all time my best service for him

brynasia:great work.......


No comments:

Post a Comment