Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will deign professional business card

I will deign professional business card












About:

I am a professional graphic designer and your card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others!
I'll help you to create a unique identity of your business card among others.
In this gig, I will create Stylish, outstanding, professional and MINIMALIST Business Card


About Delivery:

I can provide you business card files in PDF, JPG, PNG, PSD in high resolution
 
I will not complete order until you are Satisfied

I will Provide You Editable Source Files (FREE)

Why Choose Me?
Unlimited professional revisions:
2. Extra Fast Response in Few Minutes 
3. Creative and Unique 
4. Killer Designs
5. Editable Source Files
6. Two Sided
7. Multiple Sizes
8. Multiple Revisions
9. 300 DPI High Resolution
10. Fully Layered PSD
11. Print Ready
12. Money Back Guarantee

Why are You Waiting? Simply Click on Order Now

Reviews


manzimj:My second project with this supplier in as many days and I am completely satisfied with the results. The work ethic of this supplies amazes me every time we execute a project together. The supplier is always available to deal with customer requests and is always willing to effect any changes I requested within a reasonable time.

laramason:Thank you so much.

johnaguinaldo:Lara is a very fine creator. Her communication skills are unmatched, she made sure that she fulfill my every request. She responded very quickly, and she helped me every step of the way. If you need a website designed, she's the one!

laramason:Thank you so much John. I really enjoyed working on your website. \r\nThanks again.

bettyquiver:It was great working with Lara. The business card couldn't look better! Brilliant service, fast delivery, easy communication, lovely seller. I definitely recommend her!


No comments:

Post a Comment