Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will design a premium gift card or loyalty card for your store

I will design a premium gift card or loyalty card for your store












About:

You have already taken the first step to get a Professional Industrial Standard Design!

What you get 

  • SUPER FAST DELIVERY (IF ONLINE, WITHIN HOURS)
  • HIGH QUALITY 300dpi
  • KIND CUSTOMER SERVICE and Support
  • 100% Satisfaction ELSE MONEY BACK GUARANTEED


Any type of Card Designs such as Gift Cards, Loyalty Cards, Gold, Silver, Platinum Cards.

Custom made Card designs can be requested via Inbox as well.

  • Standard Card Credit or Business Card Sizes, Contact for other sizes.
  • One Side ( 2 sides – Order 2 GIGS )
  • JPEG file, 300dpi
  • PDF on request (Flat Non Layer, Non Editable)
  • CMYK on request

YES! YOU GET ALL THESE!! ORDER NOW!!


-Other file types available in Extras (PSD, PNG, AI – IF AVAILABLE)


NO adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, spam, or violent content.


What you need to give me:
High quality Logos and Images to be included (Will cost EXTRA to design by myself)


I treat my customers royally, so please kindly do rate me 5 Stars! Let me know if my service was not worth a five Star. Thank You


Inbox me if you have any questions about the GIG before you place an order!

Reviews


kristineluis:Excellent!! We understood one another completely and the outcome was exactly what I wanted! Great Job!

zameerameerdeen:Outstanding Experience!

mohamedosman25:Wonderful great to work with

zameerameerdeen:Great Experience!

freagle85:Brilliant work!


No comments:

Post a Comment