Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will provide 5 email signatures with image, social media icons and description. But same design.

I will provide 5 email signatures with image, social media icons and description. But same design.












About:

I will create a corporate and profession HTML responsive e-mail signature.
An e-mail signature is placed at the bottom of an e-mail message describing Individual or a Company. This HTML e-mail signature works with m
ost email clients such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, Apple mail, Hotmail, etc which have the capability to append a signature automatically at the bottom of outgoing e-mails.

I will give you 100% satisfactory results.

Reviews


ppurifoy:The initial communication back to me was approximately 24 hours prior to delivery. Instructions were provided but not followed. I had to restate the instructions more than once. I felt like instructions were deliberately not being followed. I'm not pleased with the final product. I settled.

ammarvohra:Not to the point communication... When I asked which change to be made he didn't mention anything... Though buddy I am ready to help you in any means... Thank You!!! Keep using my services :)

seanmoore333:Got exactly what I wanted because he took the time to ask what I was looking for. Was very easy to communicate with and had revisions done quickly!

ammarvohra:Thank You!!! Keep using my services :)

jm4444:Perfect! Easy to work with, friendly best email signature designer.! He ave reasonable prices and was quick! I have used Fiverr before for other gigs and he is one of the best! Will defintely use again! Thanks you


No comments:

Post a Comment