Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will design creative business card within 1hours

I will design creative business card within 1hours












About:

Hi, This is Alishay I have 2+ years experience in Business Cards, Post cards, Letterheads & Stationery. I am a professional Designer.

  • My Gig Includes: 

Several Business Cards concepts :

Minimalist | Professional | Smashing | Creative | Elegant Designs
Very fast delivery
Unique design for everyone
Standard Size | CMYK Color Mode | 300 DPI | Bleed Included | Print Ready
All Format.


I can also help you with Logos, Flyers/Brochures, Banners (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, etc), PowerPoint, Envelopes, Letterheads & others!


Feel free to contact me before placing the order.

Thanks,

Reviews


cutscardesign:fast and efficient

alishay360:Great buyer, Thanks alot want to work with you again, Waiting for your next project!

ortizj35:New to fiverr and didn’t know what to expect but got everything I needed and more. Thank you

alishay360:Thank you so much for kind words and rating. Indeed im looking forward to do more business with you, Have a good day. Take care!

marq2728:excellent working very fast


No comments:

Post a Comment