Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design a professional business card

I will design a professional business card












About:

Welcome To My GIG...

I like to design creative, professional & unique Business Card for your brand.

I am Expert Graphics designer with 2.5 years Experience.Basically I design the print file in illustrator so provide the basic source file as Ai formatted. If you want I can design your in Photoshop. For more information please check my gig extras.

 I will make single and double sided innovative,sleek-Minimalistic,clean and neat, awesome, professional  Business cards.

Now, Come to Business,

  • What you will get from me :
  • Professional Business Card
  • Double slide or single slide
  • 300 High DPI
  • Awesome Color matching
  • 100% custom work
  • Clean Design 3.5x2 in 0.25 mm Bleed


  • What you have to provide me :-

Your company or Business logo in Png, jpg or Ai format.

E mail
Website 
Address
Phone Numbers 
Anything else you want to put >


so, why you are waiting!!.. just click the Order Now Button. Promise you not to discourage u.

Thank you.

Reviews


akiitian:Pleasant seller to work with and very flexible and creative in the designs. Highly recommended!

tonmoysweet:Outstanding Experience

markroberts281:Awesome experience

markroberts281:Awesome experience

markroberts281:Outstanding Experience. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment