Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will give you html email signature,editable email signature.

I will give you html email signature,editable email signature.












About:

Benefits of an Email Signature

Your email signature is a way of introducing yourself, your role, your expertise and your company to someone else. The best signatures encourage the recipient to save your details.An email signature is also a social networking tool, like a business card.

I can create a professional html email signature for you that can be used in Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Mac mail, Hotmail.

You will get the following:

  • Handwritten html code
  • Editable source code
  • Spam free
  • Major e-mail client supported
  • Personal image orCompany logo
  • Free image hosting
  • Selectabletext
  • Copyable Number
  • Clickable Phone Number, Email, Social Icon amp; Website
  • Emergency delivery [extra charge applicable]
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed


What I need from you:

  • PSD FIle
  • Your Content


I will convert your PSDfilesinto HTML. I don't design PSD file.

Note:: Please contact me before placing the order.

Thank you.

Reviews


mithat81:Perfect understanding and amazing fast delivery.\nAwesome Proffesional Ingenieur.

nafizfaruk:My Pleasure.

mithat81:Excellent and really fast, Best on Fiverr i have seen so far.

nafizfaruk:It's great to work with him. Thank you.

nanstar:Fast response. Easy to communicate.


No comments:

Post a Comment