Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design 3 creative logo

I will design 3 creative logo












About:

If you need a Brand new identity LOGO for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are on the right place.

I will design High Quality ProfessionalLOG0 for 5$


· 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

· 100% Full Refund (If you are not happy)

· Fully Vector Designs

· unlimited revision until your satisfaction

· Free high qualityJPEG amp; PNG (Transparent background)

· Customer satisfaction is our main vision.

I will Send 3 Logos with different of style.

Delivered in less than 48 hours!


ORDER NOW

If you have any confusion contact us before ordering

MY SERVICE IS EXCLUSIVE ON FIVERR.COM

Reviews


jett_m:The seller listened to what we wanted and was helpful in making changes

bstlogodesign:Great buyer but he didn't ask more revisions an put 4.0 feedback I'm totally confused

petrik2:awesome! Very good

bstlogodesign:Nicely guided...

busybeecons:She saw my vision and made it happen. she communicated well and made sure i was satisfied with every detail, I love the logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment