Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design business card and logo for you

I will design business card and logo for you












About:

Welcome to the most amazing gig of fiverr!

In this gig, I will Design a Professional and Elegant Double-Sided Business Card for you.

If you have your own logo, than just provide me i will add it in the business cards.

And the most amazing thing is, if you don't have your own Business Logo, than I will design a Professional Logo for you without any additional cost !!

What you will get:

- A Professional Double sided business card with mockup
- A Professionally Designed logo for your business
- Both Business Card and Logo in JPEG format
- Both Business Card and Logo in PNG (transparent) format
- Both Business Card and Logo with source file as well

Note: Kindly inbox me before placing an order.
Thanks

Reviews


robbertzeeuw:Excellent job, very patient seller! I can fully recommend him.

seotalent:Thanks so much for your lovely feedback. Highly appreciated! Would love to work with you again :)

mohairextension:I will definitely work with him again.

seotalent:Thanks so much for your feedback. Highly appreciated! Would love to work with you again :)

treciokas:I am satisfied with the product


No comments:

Post a Comment