Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do elegant business card design with free mockups

I will do elegant business card design with free mockups












About:

** 1 DAY EXTRA FAST DELIVERY FREE**

I am a professional graphic designer and your business card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others!


I'll help you to create unique identity of your business among others.

YOU WILL GET : 

  1. FREE Card Mockup.
  2. Print Ready JPEG or PDF file with 300 DPI Resolution with bleed. Card size : 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed)  For specific size you must have to inform me at order page.

EXTRA SERVICES : 

  1. FULLY LAYERED/EDITABLE PSD FILE WITH FONTS
    (recommended for changes in future + high quality printing)
  2. Card with QR Code
  3. Letterhead + Envelope design

I don't draw illustrations, sketches, drawings or caricatures on this gig. 

Reviews


ilovecyprus:Quality work and speedy delivery. My second gig with the ​seller and very satisfied with the ​outcome. Will order again

zeecreations:Glad you liked the design once again :)

jeancharles:thanks a lot

zeecreations:Thanks Jean!

studiokerstens:Professional and fast delivery. No hassle.


No comments:

Post a Comment