Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create amazing, creative high quality work aiming for Client satisfaction and perfection as my ultimate goal.

I will create amazing, creative high quality work aiming for Client satisfaction and perfection as my ultimate goal.












About:

Why Choose My Gig for you Business Card & Stationary?

Business Card is not a regular card, it is your first impression, defines you business identity and a brief account of the miracles you can do ! Simply, it introduces you.

That is exactly where I come in. I am Fiverr new seller but has been working for the last few years, offering brand identity services. 

My Portfolio :
Business Cards : https://goo.gl/Vzo93s
Stationary : https://goo.gl/dZ5e3p

Exclusive gig feature:
 - Complete Custom Design
 - Print Ready Files formats
 - Cutting/Bleed margins for printing added
 - Quick delivery with free Mockup
 - Friendly & Very Quick Communication .
 -100% Buyer satisfaction/Money Back Guaranty.

**LOGO MUST BE PROVIDED BY CLIENT


If you have any questions, please message me before placing an order, I'm always happy to answer your questions.
 

Mehta Mahjabeen

Reviews


rwbdfc:Amazing product delivered in a timely manner. Extremely detail oriented and professional. I would highly recommend this designer.

mehta_mahjabeen:He is a very polite and cooperative person with a skill to command the seller a perfect instruction. He knew exactly what he wanted and guided perfectly. Eagerly waiting to work with him again. Thank you. Really enjoyed working on this project.

phil2257:Everything good.

mehta_mahjabeen:Outstanding Experience!

arhan_islam:She is so talented I must say .Her communication ability is really cool .Also her color sense is really awesome and able to give the delivery very fast .I recommend other buyer to work with her I think she can make you smile :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment