Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design corporate business card

I will design corporate business card












About:

BEST BUSINESS CARDS GIG---
Join me with many Happy clients. I will design double sided sleek-Minimalistic and neat, outstanding, yet professional and elegant designs . I deliver output as PSD, JPG or PDF and AI ready for print 300 dpi CMYK . The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) If you have an example of what you want the card looks, that will be great.Please send me the example or your layout draft. If you have an existing design and need to edit it, that can be done too..I WILL DOFREEREVISIONS(color changing, repositioning, etc) Fast turnaround.if you have any question please ask before you buy.alsobefore you place the orderplease check and make sure you are agree with the deliverdate.Thank you, and I am looking forward to work with you......

Reviews


drwill911:High quality professional products, quick delivery!

shamimdhk:thanks so much. :)

ideas123:Excellent person to deal with. Makes sure a client is satisfied and goes to extra lengths to please. Will work with again!

shamimdhk:Thanks Dee

ideas123:Shamimdhk was very diligent in making sure that i was pleased with his creative ideas. He made a few drafts and put new ideas forward which was excellent. Have worked with him before and am working on another project already. Is very good with pleasing his customers till they are satisfied. He cares. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment