Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design corporate business card

I will design corporate business card












About:

I will design Professional Corporate style Business Card for your business or Personal use, my design will meet your needs and stand out from the others!

 

GIG Features:

  • Double sided business card 
  • 300 DPI CMYK PRINT READY FILES
  • Modern, Sleek, Simple, Professional, Corporate Designs
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100 % Original Design 
  • fast delivery
  • 100% Compatible with VistaPrint / Moo.com
  • 1 Free mock-up

Card size 

  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 300 DPI HQ files


Reviews


mchristmas:Great job!

antony19:Outstanding Experience!

mickel19:3rd time working with him, Such a Great Artist. impressed! with his work, Will use him in the future on other projects. I highly recommend him to everyone

antony19:thank you so much

mickel19:Once Again, Great work, high quality Content that met all of my requirements!


No comments:

Post a Comment