Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will design outstanding business cards within 24 hours

I will design outstanding business cards within 24 hours












About:

Hello dear buyer,
                         I will provide you unique and very professional & clean business card design.If you want to design your business logo then please check my Gig extra.

See my Portfolio:https://goo.gl/VgWx7w

My Services:


  • Print ready file Business Card
  • Original and Unique concepts
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • All type of file
  • Logo design(check Gig extra)
  • 100% Buyer satisfaction
  • Full refund if you don't like my design

Please contact me for more information

Now you can order me.

Thanks!
Sazib

Reviews


angelmelania:Great work!Recommended to others

sazibn:Very good buyer.Thank you so much.

monir_bp:Great work, very good communication and faster delivery. working with seller was very easy. Highly recommended.

sazibn:Thanks

sabujjack:Outstanding service.


No comments:

Post a Comment