Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design awesome business card and realistic mockup

I will design awesome business card and realistic mockup












About:

A badly done Business Card is bad for your business – because if it’s badly designed resized or compressed it will instantly put off your potential clients. So, you can trust me to show the world just how professional you are.

I will design a Unique & Professional Business Card to make your business stand out from the crowd.

For me, The client's 100% satisfaction is worth more than the money.


FEATURES:

  • Professional design
  • Unique concepts
  • Double-sided card design
  • Source file Ai. Eps. PSD. High-Res Print-Ready
  • Unlimited revisions for selected Business card
  • It will be custom made according to your requirements
  • Easy and customizable finished product.

CARD DIMENSIONS:

  • 3.5 x 2 inch, Bleed of 0.06 inch
  • 300 dpi, CMYK color resolution
  • Vertical card or Horizontal card

Please check out my Gig Extras below.

It will be a great pleasure for me to work with you.
so let's take a start together and hit the order button now.

Regards,
Saqib Ali

Reviews


willtscoleman:Fast service.

rajasaqibali74:Great experience!

nicole365:Excellent, fast and efficient

rajasaqibali74:It was great to work with you. A nice experience!

nicole365:Worked patiently with me to achieve my desired looked


No comments:

Post a Comment