Friday, June 29, 2018

I will make premium brand items

I will make premium brand items












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello Friend..!

I am a professional graphic designer and your Corporate Identity set will be specifically designed According to YOUR BUSINESS and YOUR CONCEPT to meet your needs and stand out from the others!

I can guarantee you a FAST DELIVERY and quality design UNLIMITED REVISIONS & LIFETIME SUPPORT.

Lets check my available services below...!

Standard Package: 

  • Business Cards (2 sided) or Letterhead
  • High resolution 300dpi (Full Bleed) print ready
  • A mockup of your graphic as shown in my portfolio


Premium Package: 
  • Business Cards (2 sided)
  • Lettehread (MS Word & PSD format)
  • Envelopes
  • High resolution 300dpi (Full Bleed) print ready
  • A mockup of your graphic as shown in my portfolio
              
Pro Package :
  • Business cards  (2 sided Design)
  • Presentation folder Design
  • Envelopes (Front+Back) 
  • Letterhead (MS Word & PSD format)
  • Cover Page
  • All the original source files
  • A mockup of your graphics as shown in my portfolio

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION

My Others Services : 

Bi fold & Tri fold Brochures /
  Post Cards / Business cards / Flyers / Logos

Reviews


marc2020:Excellent work done as always. Very talented designer. I happy to work with him. Will work with him in the future for sure. Highly recommended!

mukit37:Always a pleasure while working with you. And most favorite thing is you are soo flexible so that it become easy for me to work with you. :)

marc2020:Excellent work done again as always. Very recommended. I am happy to collaborate with him. Will work with him in the future for sure.

shamane1:Excellent work, extremely professional and always delivers on time

mukit37:Thanks soooooo much


No comments:

Post a Comment