Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design professional business cards

I will design professional business cards












About:

Hi There, 

I will design professional business cards for your business or personal use. 

Why order with me?
- Quick Turnaround
- Fast & Friendly Communication
- Print-Ready Files
- Revisions upon request (up to 3 revision included in the gig)
- All premium quality fonts, images, and graphics used. 

How to order?
Once you place your order, please send me below information you like to use for your design. 
- Desired full name
- Phone/Email/Address
- Logo/Symbols/Images
- Also, let me know if you have any ideas about the design like color/design concept. 

Specifications:
- Size: 3.5in x 2in
- Color Mode: CMYK
- Print-ready: Yes

Thank you for your being here. 
Have any questions?
Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


suzrainey:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

hamark:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

prasannaadavi:Seller is talented, provides quality work, but slower than I am used to on Fiverr.

suzrainey:I love the design—it’s beautiful. Thank you.

nysigns:Hi Suzanne, Thank you so much. You made my day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment